Established Family Home Boasts a Stylish Modern Makeover
Peacefully situated on a leafy, wide-frontage 661 sqm block backing onto tree-lined reserves, this traditional family residence boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a recently renovated kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and laundry.
The immaculately-presented interiors feature elegant timber Venetian blinds and polished hardwood floors, flowing out to a massive outdoor entertaining deck and spa.
Close to schools and shops enjoy the enduring qualities of this charming and affordable home, perfect for first home buyers, growing families, and investors.
• Open plan living and dining room; double galley kitchen through to the family room
• Modern kitchen with high gloss cabinetry, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops
• Quality s. steel inclusions: 600mm wall oven and gas cooktop, 900mm range hood, d/w
• 2nd living zone family room flowing out through sliding and side doors to outdoor deck
• A spectacularly spacious alfresco entertaining deck featuring in-built outdoor spa
• Master bedroom with double built-in robes, en-suite and air conditioning unit
• Fully renovated bathroom with sliding rail shower, mixer tap ware, vanity, WC
• Bathroom and en-suite both with floor-to-ceiling tiles and stone bench top vanities
• Bedrooms 2 and 3, both with BIRs; bedroom 4 at the entrance for study/home office use
• Tiled laundry with rear access and 2 linen closets; separate guest WC
• 2+2 additional off-street parking spots at front and rear of double carport
• Floor-mounted ducted heating; 2 A/C units; 4.5 kW north-west facing the solar array
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools